Since 1981, the School of Business Administration at Yuin University has been in operation. The School of Business Administration provides undergraduate and graduate education opportunities.
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.B.A.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), and Doctoral of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business Administration degree are awarded in the School of Business Administration.
The Master’s Degree provides a strong background in theory and technical skills for the student who plans to work in government or industry. It offers students who have not yet decided on a doctoral program the opportunity to determine whether they have the interest and skill required.
School of Business Administration Mission
The School of Business Administration provides effective educational programs primarily directed to fully employed, highly motivated men and women who have the sincere desire to increase their job security, to improve their career prospects, and to accelerate their personal development.
School of Business Administration Objectives
- Each student will seek a mastery of basic business tools and skills and an understanding of fundamental business procedures.
- Each student will seek to understand the role and responsibilities of administrators in the business firm.
- Each student will seek a level of educational achievement such that he or she can then positive impact a firm’s profits through wise decision-making and implementation of appropriate managerial principles.
- Each student will seek to understand the total functioning of a business organization as it pertains to making necessary charges for proper organizational development and expansion.
- Each student, in his or her career at Yuin University, will commence a process of continual educational growth such that he or she can apply the most contemporary, and scientific, approaches towards the increased efficiently and overall betterment of his or her firm overall.