School of Business Administration
The School of Business Administration at Yuin University has been in operation since 1981, offering undergraduate and graduate education opportunities.
Please click on each program for more detail:
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration (PhDBA)
School of Business Administration Mission
The School of Business Administration provides effective educational programs primarily directed to highly motivated men and women who have the sincere desire to improve their career prospects, to increase their job security, and to accelerate their personal development.
School of Business Administration Objectives
- Each student will seek a mastery of basic business tools and skills and an understanding of fundamental business procedures.
- Each student will seek to understand the role and responsibilities of administrators in the business firm.
- Each student will seek a level of educational achievement such that he or she can then positive impact a firm’s profits through wise decision-making and implementation of appropriate managerial principles.
- Each student will seek to understand the total functioning of a business organization as it pertains to making necessary charges for proper organizational development and expansion.
- Each student, in his or her career at Yuin University, will commence a process of continual educational growth such that he or she can apply the most contemporary, and scientific, approaches towards the increased efficiently and overall betterment of his or her firm overall.